What the Fade Set
What the Fade Set
This listing is for 6 skeins of hand dyed yarn, in your choice of 7 set options. These colorways are available individually, but purchasing the set offers a discounted price. These sets are specifically made with Andrea Mowry's MKAL "What the Fade" in mind, starting 8/31.
Kits pictured above:
1) Pumpkin Spice, Secret Garden Heart, A Dizzying Intellect, Mrs. Buncombe's Sheets, Thwarted Romantics, Bonds of Love
2) Grimmauld Place, Cliffs of Insanity, Half Moon Bay, Rowena, A Universe of Beaches, Stardust
3) Wrinkle in Time, Tesseract, Mrs. Whatsit, Explosive Material, Pris, Mrs. Buncombe's Sheets
4) Tea Leaves, Mandrake, Iocaine Powder, Hedwig, Stardust, Dress Robes
5) Anybody Want a Peanut, A Dizzying Intellect, Thwarted Romantics, Wild Nights Are My Glory, A Universe of Beaches, Mandrake
6) Pensieve, Cliffs of Insanity, Unemployed in Greenland, Lightning Sand, As You Wish, Butterbeer
7) A Universe of Beaches, Whomping Willow, Mandrake, Anybody Want a Peanut, A Dizzying Intellect, Pumpkin Spice
As with any of my kits, substitutions are more than welcome, and I'm happy to work with you to find the right combination for you.
GOOSEY SOCK | 75% SUPERWASH MERINO 25% NYLON | 4-PLY FINGERING WEIGHT | APPROX. 462 YARDS / 100 GRAMS | 7-8 STITCHES PER INCH ON US 1-3
GOOSEY SPARKLE | 75% MERINO, 20% NYLON, 5% GOLD SPARKLE | 2-PLY FINGERING WEIGHT | APPROX 438 YARDS / 100 GRAMS | 7-8 STITCHES PER INCH ON US 1-3
GOOSEY CUSHY | 80% SUPERWASH MERINO, 10% CASHMERE, 10% NYLON | 4-PLY FINGERING WEIGHT | APPROX. 435 YARDS / 100 GRAMS | 7-8 STITCHES PER INCH ON US 1-3
GOOSEY NATURAL | 100% (non superwash) MERINO | 4-PLY HEAVY FINGERING WEIGHT | APPROX. 436YARDS / 100 GRAMS
GOOSEY SINGLE | 100% SUPERWASH MERINO | SINGLE CONSTRUCTION FINGERING WEIGHT | APPROX. 400YARDS / 100 GRAMS
GOOSEY BULKY | 80% SUPERWASH MERINO, 20% NYLON | SINGLE PLY BULKY WEIGHT | APPROX. 76 YARDS / 100 GRAMS
I dye my yarns with acid dyes and thoroughly rinse each skein before drying with Soak Wool Wash, but slight bleeding upon the first wash is a possibility. Although this yarn is machine washable, it is highly recommended that all items be hand washed in cool water with gentle detergent and laid flat to dry.
Please note, I do my best to capture the true color(s) of my yarns, however they may vary slightly due to differences between monitors/devices. I photograph all my yarn in natural light, to give you the best idea of what you're purchasing.
This yarn comes from a pet-friendly household. All yarn is stored in airtight containers away from pets, however please keep any potential allergies in mind when ordering.